Cleaning ceramic & porcelain tile
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove excess dust.
- Wet the surface with clean water so that the grout is covered and protected from the corrosive action of the detergent (FILA DETERDEK).
- Dilute FILA DETERDEK detergent in water (1L of product: 5L of water). Spread the solution over a small area at a time, wait 2 to 3 minutes, then clean with a mop.
- Use a nylon brush to remove excess grout and dirt from the surface.
- Rinse the surface 2 to 3 times with clean hot water to neutralize the action of the detergent.
- Use FILA CLEANER detergent, then rinse with warm water and wipe.
- Remove dirt with a brush, dry cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- To remove dirt from the surface, wipe with a damp cloth or remove stains with FILA CLEANER.
- Rinse all surfaces with clean warm water.
- FILA CLEANER : Cleans all types of floors and surfaces. Essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid, particularly those with a polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents
- FILA DETERDEK : Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt. Eliminates saline efflorescence from terracotta and lime-scale from floors, showers and bathroom fittings. Cleans outdoor floors.
- FILA PS/87 : When diluted, cleans and removes grease from dirty floors on porcelain, ceramic, natural stone, terracotta and cement. Eliminates pre-treatment residue from polished porcelain tiles.
- FUGANET : Thoroughly cleans grout in ceramic tile floors and walls. Suitable for single-fired and double-fired porcelain tiles. Unsuitable for porous surfaces treated with wax.
- FUGAPROOF : Prevents stain absorption. Makes dirt removal easier. Ideal for mosaics. Keeps tile joints looking new for years.