- Dilute FILA CLEANER in hot water (2-3 corks for 5 liters).
- Wring the cleaning cloth before starting.
- Rinse cloth in solution frequently.
We do not recommend using commercial cleaners as they have a tendency to remove the natural protection of the stone. Do not wash under high pressure. Use acidic cleaners for routine stone maintenance. Although many stones are acid resistant, there are some stones (most noteworthy – marble), which are sensitive to acids. Even a light solution of vinegar and water will quickly etch and dull polished marble surfaces.
To clean the surface, dilute FILA CLEANER in hot water (2-3 corks for 5 liters);
The exposed surfaces must be treated with a water repellent product to seal the pores and simplify maintenance.
- Prevents water from penetrating the stone.
- Penetrates deeply into the surfaces;
- Protects against water, oil, chlorides and corrosion.
FILA SR/95 is recommended for colored stains. The product removes colored, organic stains: wine, coffee, soft drinks, tea, indelible marker etc.
FILA NoSpot is recommended for oily marks. The product helps remove greasy and oily stains from terracotta, quarry tiles, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, stones or cobblestones and cement.
- FILA CLEANER : Cleans all types of floors and surfaces. Essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid, particularly those with a polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- FILA SR/95 : Removes colored, organic stains: wine, coffee, soft drinks, tea, etc.
- FILA NOSPOT : Removes greasy and oily stains from terracotta, quarry tiles, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, stones or cobblestones and cement.
- FILA REFRESH : Cleans all natural stone surfaces treated with waterproofing products. Renews and maintains stain-proofing protection over time.
- GranQuartz 314P : Silicone impregnator suitable for use on all natural stones finishes. Use for interior and exterior applications for maximum protection from oil and water stains.
- GranQuartz 355E : Color enhancing silicone impregnator for use on honed and textured stone only. It offers a high degree of protection that enhances the natural appearance of stone.